Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It´s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
In 2010 Henkel decided to integrate Center of Excellence for Finance Tax Group within the Shared Service Center in Bratislava to further enhance the capabilities of global tax team. International Tax Team as a part of Finance Tax Group in Shared Service Center has become a high performing business partner of Finance Tax Group at Headquarters focusing on global tax topics, e.g. preparation of Transfer Pricing documentation, Intercompany services documentation, Tax Risk Reporting and Tax Benefits & Subsidies Reporting within the Henkel Group.
What we offer
- Cooperation with Finance Tax Group at headquarters in Germany in order to steer tax processes in the area of IC Services Management, namely preparation of intercompany service documentation and establishment of intercompany service agreements
- Responsibility for the royalty calculations globally within the field of License Management
- Interaction with Finance Tax Group at headquarters and local tax colleagues in the process of Tax Audit Management to provide active tax audit support
- Preparation of Master and Local Files, Country-by-Country Report in the area of Transfer Pricing Management as well as establishment of benchmark studies and performance of other transfer pricing related tasks
- Interaction with other Henkel teams (e.g. Heads of Controlling, Heads of Finance, etc.) in order to collect tax related data and ensure their accuracy
- Identification of opportunities to increase efficiency of tax processes
- Work with accounting systems (SAP, management reporting system)
Who we are looking for
- University Degree in Finance/Economics – preferably in field of Taxes
- Fluent English language
- Experience in similar position desirable
- Knowledge of SAP and MS office is welcome
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines, handle daily activities
- Motivated team player with excellent communication skills
- Willing to learn and continuously work on increasing the expertise in the area of international taxation
In case of interest, do not hesitate to send us your Curriculum Vitae and your Motivation letter in English language.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career