Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Junior Financial Controller - Operations (m/f)
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It´s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Located within the Shared Service Centre Bratislava, the Operational and Reporting Controller will carry out and support the performance of day to day Controlling operational activities. The Operational Controlling and Reporting Unit inside Controlling department acts as an internal service provider for the Henkel Business and Financial Controlling organization by providing their internal clients with quantitative and qualitative information and reports related to company’s performance and results. Junior financial controller will carry out and support the daily activities on price variance analysis, technical preparation of the system, monthly revaluation of the products plus basic analysis and ad hoc reports, interacting directly with Western Europe controlling community. In addition during closing the team is also preparing the internal Profit and Loss statements/Balance Sheet in the SAP system. You will have the opportunity to get deep conceptual and technical knowledge of financial controlling and build an international career at the same time.
What we offer
• Preparation of various standardized reports for different Henkel Business Units focusing on product cost variances, goods in transit reports, cost flows, SAP controlling module reconciliations
• Collection, analysis and correction of data from various Henkel information systems
• Internal Profit & Loss/Balance Sheet preparation for month end closing reporting for Western Europe
• Responsibility for the quality of the data as well as the on time delivery of the reports which is mandatory for providing timely and reliable information
• Daily work within SAP in several modules mainly orienting on controlling and SD modules
Who we are looking for
• University degree preferably Economics, with majors in Controlling/Finance/Accounting or similar field
• Previous experience in controlling is an advantage
• Knowledge of MS Excel, other MS Office tools are welcome
• High flexibility and fast understanding of complex processes
• Excellent analytical skills and solution oriented mind
• Communication and interpersonal skills – customer service approach with ability to interact with contacts at all levels
• Versatile and adaptable to changes
In case of interest, do not hesitate to send us your Curriculum Vitae in English language. We will contact only candidates who match a profile we are looking for. Thank you for your understanding.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career