Place of work
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire manufacturers. Worldwide we employ more than 71,000 people and manufacture our products in 53 facilities across 22 countries. Within the Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) region, our team of almost 25,000 people is focused on designing, developing, producing, marketing, selling and distributing our tires and related services.
Do you want to be a part of our team based in Prague, working in a fast paced, world class organization, driven by leading edge technology?
… if the answer is yes, then we have just the job for you…
Junior Retail Manager Slovakia
Goodyear Dunlop Tires Czech s.r.o.
- Establishing long term business relationships with service points and transformation of network strategy for individual activities at points of sale in accordance with the franchise agreements,
- The responsibility for implementing the concept Premio in service centers and conducting the annual process of certification of quality,
- Preparation of annual business plan at points of sale Premio
- Management and reporting of sales and cost plan
- Conducting regular reviews of KPI and implementing the necessary measures in order to achieve its sales plans / costs.
- Support networks Premio at points of sale: marketing campaigns, stimulate purchases from preferred suppliers, promotions on the network, participation in training modules etc.
- The focus on sales activities directed at end users at points of service franchisees,
- Raising the professionalism of points franchisee Premio,
- Implementation of the book quality standards Premio,
- Identify areas for improvement and provide training in the service centers,
- Caring for the realization of assumptions purchase Goodyear Group.
- Completed higher education, preferably technical or economic trends,
- Several years of experience in working with clients in a similar position,
- The ease in establishing and building interpersonal relationships,
- Ability reporting and goal-setting,
- The ability of strategic thinking and analytical,
- Ambition, goal orientation and willingness to take on challenges,
- Ability to prepare plans for the development of small and medium-sized businesses,
- Very good knowledge of English
- Highly developed communication skills,
- Readiness to frequent business trips,
- Driving license. B.
Contact person: Jana Schumacher
E-mail: send CV
E-mail: send CV