SAP FI-CA ConsultantMiesto práce
The main responsibilities of SAP FI-CA consultant are:
- providing support in the configuration and business processes in implementation of SAP Solutions,
- customizing of various systems based on customer requirements,
- 2nd a 3rd level support for users,
- solving problems and errors,
- communication with customers and ABAP developers,
- proposing solutions for implementation in SAP,
- preparing documentation,
- functional testing of implemented SAP solutions,
- participation in projects,
- monitoring of SAP systems.
- min. 3 years of experiences in SAP FI-CA or any other modules of SAP (user or consultant role),
- active knowledge of English,
- active knowledge of German,
- College education.
- communication skills and flexibility,
- ability to work in a team,
- customer orientation,
- proactivity and independence,
- willingness to educate yourself,
- willingness to travel,
- intercultural sensitivity.
- ability to grow and develop their experience in international projects,
- trainings (including through mentoring and coaching),
- joining the established team,
- improving of language skills,
- interesting job in a dynamic work team,
- corresponding wage assessment,
- opportunities for personal development,
- career opportunities in an international enviroment,
- an attractive social program.
Fpt Slovakia s.r.o.
Južná trieda 6