Place of work
Brno, Brno - City
HELPING PEOPLE ACHIEVE THEIR FINANCIAL GOALS
FNZ is the market leading provider of software technologies and administration services to major financial institutions around the world.
We partner with life companies, banks, asset managers and discretionary wealth managers to enable them to develop and distribute financial products and services to their customers – so they can achieve their financial goals.
FNZ (UK) Ltd - Czech Branch, odštěpný závod
FNZ is the market leading provider of technology and administration services to major financial institutions in the platform and wealth management sector. We partner with life companies, banks, asset managers and discretionary wealth managers to enable them to develop and distribute financial products and services to their customers across all major distribution channels.
FNZ has a strong customer base including Standard Life, Axa Wealth, JP Morgan, HSBC, National Australia Bank, Bank of New Zealand, UBS and many more. It has helped these customers grow to over £70 billion of platform assets in aggregate. FNZ now employs over 1000 people with offices in Edinburgh, Bristol, London, Wellington, Sydney, Melbourne, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Brno
Your main responsibilities will be:
- You will be creating complex and unique automated software for major financial companies from around the world
- Focus on C# and ASP.NET programming
- Work with business analysts on designing new functionalities
- Implemention of new solutions based on requirements and high level designs
- Designing, building and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Understanding legacy core code (VB.NET) and ability to develop an improved and extended solution using design patterns.
What we are looking for in you:
- You should enjoy designing and writing code following modern architectural patterns.
- Experience with C# and ASP.NET
- Ability to read and understand VB.NET code
- You are keen and willing to learn new things
- You are able to write high quality code
What we would love you to have:
- MS SQL Server experience is an advantage
- WEB API experience is an advantage
- MVC knowledge is an advantage
- TDD experience is an advantage
- You love programming
- Your code should be clean.
- You are interested in agile methods and SOLID principles
What we offer:
- You will work with other enthusiasts at FNZ and gain new knowledge from them
- You will be a part of a big group of developers (100+ in Brno)
- You will work in international teams and will have opportunity to travel abroad
- Your growth will be supported by training courses
- Attractive salary
- Possibility of a partial home-office
- New, modern offices in the very centre of Brno (Rasinova street); bike-parking provided
- Standard benefits as meal vouchers, cafeteria, English lessons, regular knowledge sharing sessions, flexible working hours, extra holidays (26 days in total), refreshments at the workplace
- Company provided Friday Beers
...contact us today!