Ľutujeme, spoločnosť ponúkajúca danú pracovnú pozíciu ukončila zverejnenie ponuky na stránke.
Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Place of work
Director, Client Services
Flash Global Logistics
Flash Global Logistics proudly serves as a leading logistics provider in the critical spare parts industry exclusively focused on providing mission critical parts and inventory management supply chain solutions for our customers. We service Fortune 500 companies in the high tech, medical and semiconductor sectors as well as Technology Start-Ups. Services are provided through a global network of network partners who are managed through our extensive web-based order management system and regional command centers. Our services include global same-day time sensitive deliveries and providing real time, global inventory management and visibility via our proprietary, industry leading inventory management software. Our successful formula with our differentiated approach has resulted in us consistently achieving double-digit top-line organic growth. We are currently seeking a Director, Client Services our growing business. This is a direct contractor position. The ideal candidate will be located in the EMEAR (Europe, Middle East, Africa and Russia) area.
Position Summary: Serving as a primary point of contact, you will work with defined clients and the VP of Strategic Accounts to maximize the value and length of those relationships. Drive proactively activities to build client confidence and closeness. Work cross functionally to leverage appropriate resources in driving the client relationship.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Build and drive Client Relationships: Build the relationship between Flash and the Client. Understand customer strategy in order to position and develop differentiated solutions. Facilitate collaboration between Flash business areas and the customer. Nurture/Monitor/Adjust.
- Analyze client situations and develop strategic solutions by leveraging the full Flash team as appropriate. Interact with broader Flash team to review metrics and discuss/explore opportunities.
- Be the strategic and Trusted Business Advisor for Clients: Understand and Anticipate business needs.
- Identify growth opportunities and coordinate resources to drive those opportunities. Manage the client contract. Maintain continual communications with clients with regards to performance, actions and expectations.
- Provide team leadership (internally and externally). Lead cross functional teams to provide strategic solutions. Manage performance and ensure the value recognition of the solution is being realized. Develop and enhance communication.
- Act as the Voice of the Customer (VOC) to the business and act as the Voice of the Business (VOB) to the customers
- Contract Management/Administration
- Continual communications with clients about performance, actions and expectations
- Lead cross functional teams to provide strategic solutions
Additional Responsibilities include the following:
- Coach and guide Client Services Specialists personnel jointly assigned to accounts.
- Work with Account Support Team to ensure contractual commitments are met/exceeded
- Share learnings with other team members and promote team growth.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; and four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge, experience, and expertise in Critical Spare Parts Management, Supply Chain Management and Customer Service roles and responsibilities
- Fair, objective approach to managing customers with a core value of providing a customer 1st attitude
- Strong sense of administrative and project management methodologies
- Strength in communication at all levels of the corporate hierarchy
- Confidence in oneself and ability to collaborate
- Ability to work in a highly demanding, high intensity environment
- Ability to drive results in a macro management environment, being highly responsible for results and customer's business with little supervision
- Microsoft Software Skills Required (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
Certificates and Licenses:
Required: FGL Six Sigma Green Belt to be completed within the first year, if a similar certification has not been completed.
In addition, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, contractors, and interns where people learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Pre Selection Questions:
1. Please rate your proficiency to read, write and converse in the English Language:
a. Beginner Level
b. Conversational Level
c. Business Level
d. Fluent Level
2. In your current or previous positions, did you have P&L/Budget Responsibilities?
3. How many years of experience do you have providing outstanding Customer Service, Sales Support and Account Management?
a. 3 Years
b. 4 to 5 Years
c. 5 to 7 Years
d. More than 7 Years
4. Which of the following Management styles would you say you work best with?
5. While working with teams across an organization to get work completed on time, which role best suits you:
d. Completer / Finisher
e. Monitor / Evaluator