Sr Settlement Analyst 470571 (Ref. No.: 470571)
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Digital Park II, Einsteinova 25, 851 01 Bratislava 5
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- First Data is looking for Settlement analyst to able to coordinate settlement & back-office activities for acquiring business. He/She is expected to manage daily operations activities, coordinate projects related to continuous improvement, seek process gaps and serve as an knowledge hub for back-office activities related to acquiring business.
Key responsibilities include:
• Responsible for the day to day operation of the unit and delivery of customer service provision within budget, service level and quality targets.
• Continuously improve back-office processes to be more effective, more proactive and fit in with surrounding processes
• Document processes and keep documentation up to date
• Provide guidance and expert advice on back-office operations related to acquiring business
• Cooperating on projects as part of our continuous improvement process.
• Referral and escalation for issues or complaints in regards to Merchant enquiries.
• Continually challenge the existing processes and not settle for how it has always been done.
• Support new and existing business, where applicable attend on-site visits, conference calls to explain the service that can be provided or offer solutions to problems.
• Where applicable proactively engage Relationship Managers to discuss merchant issues
- Other benefits
- • Money and bonuses
Meal vouchers – fully covered by FDS
Diners club - private credit card without fees
Bratislavská mestská karta without fees
Contribution to pension plan
Health care - Private medical center
Life and Accident Insurance
25 full paid sick leave days per year
5 sick days
Bottomless drinks, coffee and tea in your office
• Work-life balance
Flexible working time
Leisure time events with your colleagues
• Your development
English language courses
Global University with thousands of e-learning courses
Long term career development
Hard & Soft skills trainings
Possibility of internal transfer to foreign branch office
- Contract type
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- Personality requirements and skills
- Skills and experience required:
• Acquiring experience from processor or bank is essential
• Strong coaching focus and background experience
• Innovative thinker capable of recognizing and suggesting sustainable change.
• Ability to adapt to changes quickly and be able to understand how these changes will affect processes and merchant experience
• Communication skills and a “can do” attitude to challenges.
• Self motivated and enthusiastic
• Intermediate written and verbal communication in English
- Brief description of the company
- First Data is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants around the world. With over 42 Billion merchant transactions annually and nearly 750 Million credit/debit cards on file, First Data powers the payments value chain in over 80 countries across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting over 7,000 financial institutions and the largest merchant distribution network in the industry with over 1,200 partners servicing merchants large and small.
First Data’s International division is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants worldwide. With more than eight billion transactions annually and more than 70 million card accounts on file outside the U.S., First Data powers the payments value chain across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting clients around the world with offices in 34 countries.
We help businesses simplify payment processing and improve the customer experience with our broad portfolio of solutions, including: credit and debit card issuing and acquiring, point of sale terminals and deployment services, gift card and loyalty solutions, eCommerce, information and analytics solutions, card production and mailing, mobile solutions and more.
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Information technology, computer programming, web portals