Sr Settlement Analyst 470571 (Ref. No.: 470571)
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Digital Park II, Einsteinova 25, 851 01 Bratislava 5
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- First Data is looking for Settlement analyst to able to coordinate settlement & back-office activities for acquiring business. He/She is expected to manage daily operations activities, coordinate projects related to continuous improvement, seek process gaps and serve as an knowledge hub for back-office activities related to acquiring business.
Key responsibilities include:
• Responsible for the day to day operation of the unit and delivery of customer service provision within budget, service level and quality targets.
• Continuously improve back-office processes to be more effective, more proactive and fit in with surrounding processes
• Document processes and keep documentation up to date
• Provide guidance and expert advice on back-office operations related to acquiring business
• Cooperating on projects as part of our continuous improvement process.
• Referral and escalation for issues or complaints in regards to Merchant enquiries.
• Continually challenge the existing processes and not settle for how it has always been done.
• Support new and existing business, where applicable attend on-site visits, conference calls to explain the service that can be provided or offer solutions to problems.
• Where applicable proactively engage Relationship Managers to discuss merchant issues
- Other benefits
- • Money and bonuses
Meal vouchers – fully covered by FDS
Diners club - private credit card without fees
Bratislavská mestská karta without fees
Contribution to pension plan
Health care - Private medical center
Life and Accident Insurance
25 full paid sick leave days per year
5 sick days
Bottomless drinks, coffee and tea in your office
• Work-life balance
Flexible working time
Leisure time events with your colleagues
• Your development
English language courses
Global University with thousands of e-learning courses
Long term career development
Hard & Soft skills trainings
Possibility of internal transfer to foreign branch office
- Contract type
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- Personality requirements and skills
- Skills and experience required:
• Acquiring experience from processor or bank is essential
• Strong coaching focus and background experience
• Innovative thinker capable of recognizing and suggesting sustainable change.
• Ability to adapt to changes quickly and be able to understand how these changes will affect processes and merchant experience
• Communication skills and a “can do” attitude to challenges.
• Self motivated and enthusiastic
• Intermediate written and verbal communication in English
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Information technology, computer programming, web portals
- Number of employees
- 250-499 employees