Security Manager (Ref. No.: 499401)
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Digital Park II, Einsteinova 25, 851 01 Bratislava 5
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Job description
Manager is responsible for implementing and leading the Network security services in the EMEA Infrastructure security and Data Protection team. Provides leadership across assigned team and manage the team towards specified goals and performance targets. Security manager cooperates on definition of the IT security strategy, long and short term planning and aligns resources and people to meet strategy goals within the planned budget.
Is responsible for managing people, hiring, performance reviews, compensation, and determining promotions. Is responsible for ensuring the execution of specific strategic functions and implementing high-end, business-wide, critical strategy. Provides guidance, planning and direction for business unit(s), maintains budgets and proactively allocates resources and time for the business units or functions supported. Performs additional job duties as required.
- Other benefits
- • Money and bonuses
Meal vouchers – fully covered by FDS
Diners club - private credit card without fees
Bratislavská mestská karta without fees
Contribution to pension plan
Health care - Private medical center
Life and Accident Insurance
25 full paid sick leave days per year
5 sick days
Bottomless drinks, coffee and tea in your office
• Work-life balance
Flexible working time
Leisure time events with your colleagues
• Your development
English language courses
Global University with thousands of e-learning courses
Long term career development
Hard & Soft skills trainings
Possibility of internal transfer to foreign branch Office
- Contract type
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Computer skills - user
Microsoft Windows - advanced
UNIX/Linux - advanced
Computer skills - administrator
UNIX/Linux administration - advanced
- Personality requirements and skills
- • Knowledge necessary to keep responsibility for the NW protection service delivery in line with industry standards and service management frameworks.
• Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize tasks in a rapidly changing environment.
• Ability to work with and lead an international team independently, complete required tasks with minimum supervision.
• Ability to maintain and improve skills through both structured training and independent research.
• Skilled experience with major operating systems, such as Windows, UNIX, Linux OS including Administration and Security.
• A good understanding of Network Security controls such as IPS, FW, Proxy, DLP, WAF, and SSL VPN.
• Knowledge of network protocols, data flows, vulnerabilities, and attacks within a TCP/IP environment.
• Understanding of network protocol analysis and raw data captures CISM, CISSP certifications preferred.
• Experience with people management, including strategy translation into goals settings, performance evaluation, team leadership, rewards management.
• 6+ years of related technical, business and management/leadership experience. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience and/or Certifications. Has good working knowledge of IT functions and business units. May have some level of expertise in one or more system(s), function(s) or business unit(s) supported.
• Has strong knowledge of business operations, policies and practices. Requires general knowledge of industry supported.
• Translates the IT strategy into action.
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Information technology, computer programming, web portals
- Number of employees
- 250-499 employees