Capacity Planner II /UNIX, AIX (Ref. No.: 482411)
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Digital Park II, Einsteinova 25, 851 01 Bratislava 5
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Capacity management/Lifecycle planning for AIX, Solaris (Unix based OS systems), Windows, ESX VMWARE, Linux. Experience with Systems utilization monitoring and capacity planning (all aspects for CPU, memory, IO, Disk, etc).
- Other benefits
- Other benefits
• Money and bonuses
Meal vouchers – fully covered by FDS
Diners club - private credit card without fees
Bratislavská mestská karta without fees
Contribution to pension plan
Health care - Private medical center
Life and Accident Insurance
25 full paid sick leave days per year
5 sick days
Bottomless drinks, coffee and tea in your office
• Work-life balance
Flexible working time
Leisure time events with your colleagues
• Your development
English language courses
Global University with thousands of e-learning courses
Long term career development
Hard & Soft skills trainings
Posibility of internal trasfer to foreign branch office
- Contract type
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- Personality requirements and skills
- • Experience with systems performance metrics for Unix based systems, ESX/VMware, and x86 based systems.
• Requires an understanding of software licensing structures in large scale data centers. Understanding of Network IP structure knowledge and awareness is a plus, does not have to be an SME (subject matter expert) but a working awareness will help.
• Experience with Vrops, IBM CPT, VMturbo monitoring tools a plus
• Must be process oriented.
• Must be able to adapt to change and heavy workloads
• English – fluent speaking and writing
- Brief description of the company
- First Data is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants around the world. With over 42 Billion merchant transactions annually and nearly 750 Million credit/debit cards on file, First Data powers the payments value chain in over 80 countries across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting over 7,000 financial institutions and the largest merchant distribution network in the industry with over 1,200 partners servicing merchants large and small.
First Data’s International division is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants worldwide. With more than eight billion transactions annually and more than 70 million card accounts on file outside the U.S., First Data powers the payments value chain across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting clients around the world with offices in 34 countries.
We help businesses simplify payment processing and improve the customer experience with our broad portfolio of solutions, including: credit and debit card issuing and acquiring, point of sale terminals and deployment services, gift card and loyalty solutions, eCommerce, information and analytics solutions, card production and mailing, mobile solutions and more.
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Information technology, computer programming, web portals