Linux Systems Engineer (Ref. No.: 404021)
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Digital Park II, Einsteinova 25, 851 01 Bratislava 5
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Responsible for maintaining the ongoing reliability, performance and support of the systems environment.
The team takes responsibility for LINUX system.
Monitors systems, responds to problems and plans for growth.
Provides in depth systems analysis.
Designs, installs, implements, maintains, and troubleshoots complex operating systems software and related program products.
Participates in on-call rotation.
Provides technical consulting on the use and integration of applications into the operating environment.
Possibility to improve project management skills.
- Other benefits
- • Money and bonuses
Meal vouchers – fully covered by FDS
Diners club - private credit card without fees
Bratislavská mestská karta without fees
Contribution to pension plan
Health care - Private medical center
Life and Accident Insurance
25 full paid sick leave days per year
5 sick days
Bottomless drinks, coffee and tea in your office
• Work-life balance
Flexible working time
Leisure time events with your colleagues
• Your development
English language courses
Global University with thousands of e-learning courses
Long term career development
Hard & Soft skills trainings
Possibility of internal transfer to foreign branch office
- Contract type
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Computer skills - user
UNIX/Linux - advanced
- Personality requirements and skills
- 6+ years related technical experience. BS or equivalent experience and appropriate Certifications. Has strong technical knowledge in Distributed or mainframe operating systems, subsystems, and software vendor products. Strong Understanding of business issues facing and clients.
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Information technology, computer programming, web portals
- Number of employees
- 250-499 employees