IT Tester (Ref. No.: 461422)
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Digital Park II, Einsteinova 25, 851 01 Bratislava 5
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- o Functional: Develops and executes formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications. Participates in test planning, writing test cases/scripts, test case automation and test execution. Testing may include application, network, system, regression and user acceptance testing. Technical: Performs testing activities to include: planning, design, scripting, execution, debugging and reporting tasks. Monitors and executes automation/performance test activities for small to medium sized projects. Works with Technical and Business community to define the scope of testing required. Post test execution activities include error debugging, reporting needs and internal and external communications.
- Other benefits
- • Money and bonuses
Meal vouchers – fully covered by FDS
Diners club - private credit card without fees
Bratislavská mestská karta without fees
Contribution to pension plan
Health care - Private medical center
Life and Accident Insurance
25 full paid sick leave days per year
5 sick days
Bottomless drinks, coffee and tea in your office
• Work-life balance
Flexible working time
Leisure time events with your colleagues
• Your development
English language courses
Global University with thousands of e-learning courses
Long term career development
Hard & Soft skills trainings
Possibility of internal transfer to foreign branch Office
- Contract type
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Computer skills - user
UNIX/Linux - advanced
Computer skills - programmer
SQL - basic
Python - basic
- Personality requirements and skills
- o Technical: Good knowledge of information systems elements (hardware, software, network) and their application to business functions/processes. Knowledge of testing tools, database concepts and MS Office. Good understanding of the key processes in the business and the business rules that impact the development and/or implementation of information systems. Drives continuous improvement through all processes, including but not limited to, team standards, test planning, resourcing and test execution, as well as debugging, metric collection, and reporting. Experience in mainframe and/or distributed automation/performance testing is an advantage.
o Experience with SQL, shell scripts, python, unix environment is an advantage.
- Brief description of the company
- First Data is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants around the world. With over 42 Billion merchant transactions annually and nearly 750 Million credit/debit cards on file, First Data powers the payments value chain in over 80 countries across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting over 7,000 financial institutions and the largest merchant distribution network in the industry with over 1,200 partners servicing merchants large and small.
First Data’s International division is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants worldwide. With more than eight billion transactions annually and more than 70 million card accounts on file outside the U.S., First Data powers the payments value chain across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting clients around the world with offices in 34 countries.
We help businesses simplify payment processing and improve the customer experience with our broad portfolio of solutions, including: credit and debit card issuing and acquiring, point of sale terminals and deployment services, gift card and loyalty solutions, eCommerce, information and analytics solutions, card production and mailing, mobile solutions and more.
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Information technology, computer programming, web portals