Business Analyst 392511 (Ref. No.: 392511)
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Digital Park II, Einsteinova 25, 851 01 Bratislava 5
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- - Understands the functionality available we offer our clients on processing platforms.
- Is the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Translates business needs into functional and non-functional requirements for the IT organization.
- Collaborates with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision, facilitates the communication with strong focus on delivering the results within agreed timeline.
- Clarifies requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis, scheme compliance requirements.
- Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding.
- Creates and updates platform functional (not technical) documentation.
- Actively participates in implementation effort estimations process
- Participation in solution presentations to clients
- Other benefits
- • Money and bonuses
Meal vouchers – fully covered by FDS
Diners club - private credit card without fees
Bratislavská mestská karta without fees
Contribution to pension plan
Health care - Private medical center
Life and Accident Insurance
25 full paid sick leave days per year
5 sick days
Bottomless drinks, coffee and tea in your office
• Work-life balance
Flexible working time
Leisure time events with your colleagues
• Your development
English language courses
Global University with thousands of e-learning courses
Long term career development
Hard & Soft skills trainings
Possibility of internal transfer to foreign branch Office
- Contract type
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- Personality requirements and skills
- - Minimum 2+ years of related experience in Acquiring Business or on Business Analyst position.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience and/or Certifications.
- Ability to communicate with the clients to gather requirements as well as with the technical experts to discuss the solutions
- Experience in working for process oriented company in international environment in a structured and methodical way.
- Fluent Business English (written and spoken) is must!
- Ability to learn quickly to get deep understanding of the overall system landscape of our processing system.
- Works independently in complex situations and tasks.
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Information technology, computer programming, web portals
- Number of employees
- 250-499 employees
- First Data Slovakia, s.r.o.
Digital Park II, Einsteinova 25
851 01 Bratislava 5
Contact person: Miriam Kolesova
E-mail: send CV