Business Analyst (Ref. No.: 392511)
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Digital Park II, Einsteinova 25, 851 01 Bratislava 5
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- - Understands the functionality available we offer our clients on processing platforms.
- Is the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Translates business needs into functional and non-functional requirements for the IT organization.
- Collaborates with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision, facilitates the communication with strong focus on delivering the results within agreed timeline.
- Clarifies requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis, scheme compliance requirements.
- Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding.
- Creates and updates platform functional (not technical) documentation.
- Actively participates in implementation effort estimations process
- Participation in solution presentations to clients
- Other benefits
- • Money and bonuses
Meal vouchers – fully covered by FDS
Diners club - private credit card without fees
Bratislavská mestská karta without fees
Contribution to pension plan
Health care - Private medical center
Life and Accident Insurance
25 full paid sick leave days per year
5 sick days
Bottomless drinks, coffee and tea in your office
• Work-life balance
Flexible working time
Leisure time events with your colleagues
• Your development
English language courses
Global University with thousands of e-learning courses
Long term career development
Hard & Soft skills trainings
Possibility of internal transfer to foreign branch Office
- Contract type
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- Personality requirements and skills
- - Minimum 2+ years of related experience in Acquiring Business or on Business Analyst position.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience and/or Certifications.
- Ability to communicate with the clients to gather requirements as well as with the technical experts to discuss the solutions
- Experience in working for process oriented company in international environment in a structured and methodical way.
- Fluent Business English (written and spoken) is must!
- Ability to learn quickly to get deep understanding of the overall system landscape of our processing system.
- Works independently in complex situations and tasks.
- Brief description of the company
- First Data is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants around the world. With over 42 Billion merchant transactions annually and nearly 750 Million credit/debit cards on file, First Data powers the payments value chain in over 80 countries across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting over 7,000 financial institutions and the largest merchant distribution network in the industry with over 1,200 partners servicing merchants large and small.
First Data’s International division is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants worldwide. With more than eight billion transactions annually and more than 70 million card accounts on file outside the U.S., First Data powers the payments value chain across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting clients around the world with offices in 34 countries.
We help businesses simplify payment processing and improve the customer experience with our broad portfolio of solutions, including: credit and debit card issuing and acquiring, point of sale terminals and deployment services, gift card and loyalty solutions, eCommerce, information and analytics solutions, card production and mailing, mobile solutions and more.
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Information technology, computer programming, web portals