Information about the position
- Place of work
- Digital Park II, Einsteinova 25, 851 01 Bratislava 5
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- To assist the chief accountant with all the statutory, regulatory and group financial reporting matter of First Data Slovakia and its 5 subsidiaries. To provide billing supervision and oversight.
o Review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations for First Data Slovakia and resolution of issues identified;
o Review of quarterly balance sheet reconciliations for the 5 subsidiaries and resolution of issues identified;
o Preparation of quarterly Management Reporting Certification (MRC) pack, monthly R-schedules for reporting to US corporate,
o Timely preparation and filing of the annual financial statements and CIT returns;
o Timely provision of information to EY external auditors,
o Partner with the Shared Services Centre
o Help with documentation of accounting processes and controls;
o Assist in preparation and issue of sales invoices and review the billing process
o Maintain a database of customer contracts to track pertinent contract information and keep it up to date;
o Maintain an invoice inputs database to house various billing inputs and supporting documentation from Operations & Technologies and/or sales functions
- Contract type
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Administrative and economic skills
Double-entry bookkeeping - advanced
Invoicing - advanced
- Personality requirements and skills
- o Fluent in English and excellent communications skills
o Part qualified ACCA/Equivalent
o Good understanding of Slovak accounting, corporation tax and VAT
- Brief description of the company
- First Data is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants around the world. With over 42 Billion merchant transactions annually and nearly 750 Million credit/debit cards on file, First Data powers the payments value chain in over 80 countries across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting over 7,000 financial institutions and the largest merchant distribution network in the industry with over 1,200 partners servicing merchants large and small.
First Data’s International division is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants worldwide. With more than eight billion transactions annually and more than 70 million card accounts on file outside the U.S., First Data powers the payments value chain across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting clients around the world with offices in 34 countries.
We help businesses simplify payment processing and improve the customer experience with our broad portfolio of solutions, including: credit and debit card issuing and acquiring, point of sale terminals and deployment services, gift card and loyalty solutions, eCommerce, information and analytics solutions, card production and mailing, mobile solutions and more.
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Information technology, computer programming, web portals