Project Manager (Ref. No.: 101757)
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Digital Park II, Einsteinova 25, 851 01 Bratislava 5
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- First Data is looking for a Project Manager able to manage large projects or multiple small complex projects within a global environment. He/She is expected to manage and coordinate activities of a project team, including analysis, design, development, testing, problem resolution, training, status reporting, implementation, and post-rollout review/audit. Mostly managing local project teams with occasional foreign business trips needed.
o Accomplishes all project management related tasks for application development projects.
o Works closely together with the program management or PM of customers and their respective organization, external partners and FD internal work stream leaders.
o Assures project results on basis of project order, defined scope, business objectives, agreed schedule and budget.
o Centralized instance for coordination of estimations, planning, forecasting and reporting of deliverables.
o Aligns scope of work with customer requirements.
- Other benefits
- - The possibility of career growth
- The possibility of life-long education and learning
- Interesting employee benefits
- CSR programs
- Contract type
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- Personality requirements and skills
- o Demonstrating an ability to work under stress and pressure in complex environment of global organization to meet deliverables and deadlines.
o Ability to create well-structured documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
o Certification in Project Management preferred.
o General understanding of Finance or Card Processing Business preferred.
o Very good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
o Confident with preparing presentations and convincing senior management level.
o Ability to engage with others to achieve win/win solutions for the company stakeholders and customers.
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Information technology, computer programming, web portals
- Number of employees
- 250-499 employees
- First Data Slovakia, s.r.o.
Digital Park II, Einsteinova 25
851 01 Bratislava 5
Contact person: Jana Stefanovicova
E-mail: send CV