IT Ops Technician II (Ref. No.: 506891)
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
Monitors and controls multi-technology computing platforms or equipment.
Applies first level analysis, using industry accepted techniques and procedures, to identify, correlate and correct issues.
Ensures a stable operating environment and attains maximum utilization of system facilities.
Operates and monitors console systems and peripheral equipment.
Troubleshoots and restores routine technical service and peripheral equipment.
Escalates complex problems to appropriate support teams. Working in shift teams - working time 37,5 hours/per week. Performs additional job duties as required.
Provides support for moderate tasks. May coach and mentor less experienced technicians.
What we are looking for:
- Prior experience working in a high pressure, dynamic, and fast paced environment
- The ability to handle multiple tasks and other projects/duties as assigned is required
- General understanding of business issues.
- Salary offered (gross)
- Other benefits
Competitive benefits package that includes:
- Money and bonuses
Meal vouchers – fully covered by FDS
Diners club - private credit card without fees
Bratislavská mestská karta without fees
Contribution to pension plan
Health care - Private medical center
Life and Accident Insurance
25 full paid sick leave days per year
5 sick days
Bottomless drinks, coffee and tea in your office
- Work-life balance
Flexible working time
Leisure time events with your colleagues
- Your development
English language courses
Global University with thousands of e-learning courses
Long term career development
Hard & Soft skills trainings
Posibility of internal trasfer to foreign branch office
- Contract type
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- Brief description of the company
- First Data is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants around the world. With over 42 Billion merchant transactions annually and nearly 750 Million credit/debit cards on file, First Data powers the payments value chain in over 80 countries across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting over 7,000 financial institutions and the largest merchant distribution network in the industry with over 1,200 partners servicing merchants large and small.
First Data’s International division is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants worldwide. With more than eight billion transactions annually and more than 70 million card accounts on file outside the U.S., First Data powers the payments value chain across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting clients around the world with offices in 34 countries.
We help businesses simplify payment processing and improve the customer experience with our broad portfolio of solutions, including: credit and debit card issuing and acquiring, point of sale terminals and deployment services, gift card and loyalty solutions, eCommerce, information and analytics solutions, card production and mailing, mobile solutions and more.
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Information technology, computer programming, web portals