Administrator Document Management Systems (Ref. No.: 23284972)
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- First Data is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants around the world. With over 42 Billion merchant transactions annually and nearly 750 Million credit/debit cards on file, First Data powers the payments value chain in over 80 countries across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting over 7,000 financial institutions and the largest merchant distribution network in the industry with over 1,200 partners servicing merchants large and small.
Our 25,000 employees are industry experts helping businesses simplify payment processing and improve the customer experience with our broad portfolio of solutions, including: Credit and Debit card issuing and acquiring, STAR® PIN-Debit Network, Point of Sale Terminals and deployment services via our subsidiary, TASQ Technology, Gift Card and Loyalty Solutions, TeleCheck® Electronic Check Acceptance Services, MoneyNetwork® Payroll Distribution, eCommerce and online banking solutions, world-class security services like our new TransArmorsm STAR® CertiflashSM Solutions, and more.
First Data. Beyond the Transaction.
The position of the Administrator Document Management Systems will provide support to our internal document management application. The primary responsibility is the operation and maintenance of the systems for all instances of the company. This position will be involved with other aspect of DMS and OS support as well: Installations, implementations, maintenance, and troubleshooting for complex Applications and environments. There will also be on-call responsibility from a system administration perspective, as this position will participate in the service delivery on-call rotation. Additionally, this person works with business leaders and other technical staff groups and is responsible for business-critical audit and compliance issues. The Production Control Admin is expected to follow standard change and problem management processes.
- Ensures day-to-day operations of the DMS and it's operating systems
- Provides ongoing systems analysis
- Provides backup/restore, archiving and disaster recovery of systems if necessary
- Initiates and implements improvements on systems of his responsibility
- Performs additional job duties as required
- Degree in computer science or related field
- 6+years of relevant experience
- Comfortable with all aspects of system administration; for example, system installation and configuration, fundamentals of security, installing third-party software
- Broad knowledge and experience of IBM FileNet Image Services and COLD (concepts, installation, administration, storage technologies) running on IBM AIX in an HACMP cluster environment
- EMC Centera Content Management System connected to the archive system IBM FileNet Image Services
- Installation, administration and maintenance of databases Oracle and DB2 running on IBM AIX in an HACMP cluster environment. Usage of SQL and DDL
- DB2 Connect used in a distributed environment to connet to databases running on mainframe
- Database and file encryption with Ingrian/SafeNet products
- DocWarehouse for SAP used for archiving purposes of SAP data to IBM FileNet Image Services
- Backup and recovery of server systems, databases and applications
- Usage and administration of Apache and Jboss
- General experience with document management systems concerning scanning, indexing and archiving on client and server side
- Independent analysis and problem-solving skills, self-direction
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and to prioritize tasks appropriately
- Excellent skills in English and German language
- IBM AIX and HACMP incl. corresponding hardware
- LPAR technology and connection to SAN environment
- Windows Server
- Shell und PERL scripting
First Data's Global Operations and Technology division closely integrates operations, technology and product development to make sure we have the right platforms in place today and into the future to meet the ever changing demands of our partners. With nearly 17,000 employees O&T makes sure we offer the security, reliability, speed, and simplicity that our customers look for in a processing provider.
O&T is a large organization touching nearly every aspect of First Data service delivery, including; product development; client project delivery; infrastructure operations; global service delivery; information services, strategic sourcing, and enterprise security, risk and compliance into a single end-to-end organization.
- Salary offered (gross)
- Contract type
- Information about the selection process
Requirements for the employee
English - advanced
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Information Technology
- Number of employees
- 250-499 employees