Faurecia je vďaka svojmu vedúcemu postaveniu vo vývoji a výrobe vysokokvalitného príslušenstva pre automobilový priemysel celosvetovo žiadaným dodávateľom významných výrobcov automobilov. Navrhujeme inovatívne riešenia pre udržateľnú mobilitu a pohodlnejší život v aute. Ak si prirodzene tvorivý, máš chuť napredovať a podávať vysoké výkony, máme pre teba tú správnu kariéru!
Advanced Supplier Quality EngineerFaurecia Automotive Slovakia s.r.o.
- Place of work: APP Lozorno, Bratislava region
- Start date: January 2017 or by agreement
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Lead and develop your suppliers by using the elements of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- Define and apply the applicable APQP-elements with suppliers and monitor and report the APQP-status on a regular base
- Give recommendations and/or technical decisions to ensure a defect-free process at SOP
- Manage the identification and securization od Special Characteristics (Key Product characteristics)
- Quality and approve the production processes of your suppliers under the guideline of automotive auditing-stamdards (ISO/TS 16949, VDA 6.3)
- Confirm that the supplier components are meeting quality - and quantity requirements before SOP (Mass Production Trials, Run-at-Rates)
- Initiate, lead and drive the Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) with the suppliers before transfer and handover to plant SQA (Plant Supplier Quality)
-Track any deviations from expected requirements in order to have a permanent product/process status versus target. Manage actions plans in case of deviations and train the suppliers in order to ensure that the defined standards are properly applied
- Interact with the OEM directly on a regular base: Mutual definition of requirements, frequent reporting and proactive communication with our customer
- Semestral bonuses paid based on met targets
- Language courses
- Transportation allowance
- Lunch vouchers beyond the law
- Pleasant working environment
Requirements for the employee
Language skillsGerman - Upper intermediate (B2) and
Computer skills - user
Microsoft Outlook - advanced
Personality requirements and skills
- Knowledge and/or experience of standard quality tools are advantageous
- Experience in a comparable position in an industrial environment
- Results oriented with strong written and communication skills
- Ability to work in a matrixed organisation
- International mind set, overseas experience a plus
- Project related business travels can reach up to 50 - 75% in average
- Minimum bi-lingual (English and German mandatory)
Brief description of the company
Faurecia is a thriving engineering and manufacturing company specialized in high-quality technical solutions for the world’s leading automobile manufacturers contributing to safety,comfort, design and environment.We need ambitious people. We have to sustain our success within the rapid innovation cycles in our industry. We aim to enhance profitability, increase competitiveness, optimize engineering- development activities and maintain our leadership in product and process innovation.
As a part of Interior Systems Product Group, in production plant in Košice, with more than 1000 employees, we are producing leather modules - dashboards and door panels for our customers Peugeot, VW, Citroen, Volvo, Audi, Daimler, Land Rover since April 2004.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information about the selection processIn case of interest, do not hesitate to send us your Curriculum Vitae in Slovak and English language. We will contact only candidates who match a profile we are looking for. Thank you for your understanding.
Expected date of completion of the selection process
852 50 Bratislava
E-mail: send CV