Administrator for Professional Services Department (Fluent in Russian and English) (Ref. No.: 15000111)
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Epicor is a global leader dedicated to providing integrated enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM) and supply chain management (SCM) software solutions to mid-market companies around the world. We are currently the 6th largest ERP software company in the world and the only company ever to win the prestigious 'software company of the year' award in back to back years.
We are looking for a Department Administrator who will manage the Professional Services Operations duties for various countries across EMEA. This role involves support and interaction with senior managers and all members of the finance and consulting team on a daily basis by effectively administering one of our web based workforce management tools.
- Creating and engaging projects in accordance with the established processes and ensuring contract compliance
- Processing billing as well as handling Transfer and Reversals in the system
- Coordinating invoicing with Finance and address Finance’s questions regarding to billing
- Assisting Regional Managers and Directors with team coordination and customers
- Become the local reference (“go-to” person) for all system related matters within their region
- Experience of working in a busy process driven environment
- Experience on financial software package(s) is highly desirable
- Experience of the software industry would be beneficial
- Experience of Sarbannes Oxley would be beneficial
- Secondary / University education
- 1-2 years’ experience in IT or financial area is beneficial
- Fluent in English and Russian- both written and spoken, other language is an advantage
- Experience with MS applications (Windows OS, Outlook, Excel & Word mainly)
- Team-player, with excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Quick learner, flexible and self-motivated driven individual
- General understanding of finance and/or project accounting is a plus
- Start date
- Contract type
- Information about the selection process
- For further information please go to www.epicor.com
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
Language skillsEnglish - expert (interpreting) and
Russian - expert (interpreting)
Computer skills - user
Microsoft Outlook - advanced
- The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
- Brief description of the company
- At Epicor you will find an open and supportive culture in a creative and dynamic setting. We empower our team members to apply their individual expertise to shape our company's visionary software solutions.
You will have opportunities to work on innovative and challenging projects even beyond your core function to pave the way for your professional growth and leadership opportunities.
Our Mission: Drive growth for our customers by being the leading provider of industry specific software solutions and services.
Epicor Software Corporation drives business growth. We provide flexible, industry-specific software that is designed around the precise needs of our manufacturing, distribution, retail, and service industry customers. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique business processes and operational requirements is built into every solution-in the cloud, hosted, or on premises. With a deep understanding of each industry, Epicor solutions spur growth while managing complexity. The result is powerful solutions that free our customer’s resources so that they can grow their business.
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Information Technology
- Number of employees
- 1000 an more employees