Billing Coordinator for Consulting team (Fluent in English) (Ref. No.: 16001166)
Information about the position
Place of work
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are looking for a Billing Coordinator who will work with the team of consultants in various countries across EMEA. This role involves support and interaction with senior managers and all members of the finance and consulting team on a daily basis by effectively administering one of our web based workforce management tools.
- Creating and engaging projects in accordance with the established processes and ensuring contract compliance
- Processing billing as well as handling Transfer and Reversals in the system
- Coordinating invoicing with Finance and address Finance’s questions regarding to billing
- Assisting Regional Managers and Directors with team coordination and customers
- Become the local reference (“go-to” person) for all system related matters within their region
- Capturing Sub-Contractor and Epicor Consultant time and expenses.
- Running reports on a monthly basis and communicating it to the field & manager.
- Credit note processing in cooperation with Credit Collection teams.
-Experience of working in a busy process driven environment
- Experience on financial software package(s) is highly desirable
- Experience of the software industry would be beneficial
- 1-2 years’ experience in financial area is beneficial
- Fluent in English - both written and spoken essential
- Experience with MS applications (Windows OS, Outlook, Excel & Word)
- Team-player, with excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Quick learner, flexible and self-motivated driven individual
- General understanding of finance and/or project accounting is a plus
Development is high on the agenda at Epicor, so if you're looking for a role with lots of opportunity to gain new skills and become part of an outstanding global team, it's time to talk to Epicor.
Information about the selection process
For further information please go to www.epicor.com
Requirements for the employee
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
English - expert (interpreting)
Computer skills - user
Microsoft Excel - advanced
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Personality requirements and skills
Good communication and organisational skills
Enjoys working in a team environment where it can be very busy
Brief description of the company
"Grow your business with Epicor"
Epicor Software Corporation provides industry-specific business software designed around the needs of manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services organizations. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique business processes and operational requirements is built into every solution―in the cloud, hosted, or on premises.
Today, over 20,000 customers in 150 countries around the world rely on our expertise and solutions to improve performance and profitability. Epicor is driving growth for companies globally with solutions including:
Epicor Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Human Capital Management (HCM)
Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Epicor products are working today on a global scale, delivering impressive benefits to companies just like yours. With a deep understanding of your industry, Epicor solutions promote growth while managing complexity and increasing efficiency. The result is powerful solutions that free your resources so you can grow your business.
For more information, please visit www.epicor.com
Epicor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals