In-House Recruiter – Temporary 3 Month Contract
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Dvorákovo nábr. č.4, Bratislava
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- We pride ourselves in working together, our core values and inspiring creativity to deliver software solutions that improve the way companies do business around the globe. Epicor values include passion, teamwork, innovation, excellence, integrity and service. Our values inspire us to be a powerful force in the industry. Together, the diversity of our customers, employees and partners help make us successful and a great place to work.
We are looking for a temporary in-house Recruiter to join our team based in Bratislava for a 3 month project.
The ideal candidate will have experience of managing full lifecycle recruitment activities from sourcing through to offer negotiations/management.
• Assist in driving proactive sourcing plans to attract external talents matching with business need.
• Help with direct sourcing which includes the use of LinkedIn Recruiter and advertising providers.
• The ability to take a brief of the role requirements from hiring manager, discuss their requirements with them, and understand their needs.
• Use of our Applicant Tracking System (Taleo) for all stages of the process.
• Conduct pre-screening calls with applicants prior to deciding whether to present to the hiring manager.
Experience and skills:
• High energy, enthusiasm, passion for recruitment and sense of urgency levels – passion is REALLY important!
• Some experience of recruiting high volume roles in a recruitment agency or in-house.
• Very strong time management skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and handle confidential situations with ease and professionalism.
• Fluency in English language both written and verbal is essential.
- Salary offered (gross)
- by agreement
- Start date
- Other benefits
- Contract type
- Information about the selection process
- For more information please email Sharon Small at firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
English - Intermediate (B1)
- Personality requirements and skills
- • High energy, enthusiasm, passion for recruitment and sense of urgency levels – passion is REALLY important!
- Brief description of the company
- "Grow your business with Epicor"
Epicor Software Corporation provides industry-specific business software designed around the needs of manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services organizations. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique business processes and operational requirements is built into every solution―in the cloud, hosted, or on premises.
Today, over 20,000 customers in 150 countries around the world rely on our expertise and solutions to improve performance and profitability. Epicor is driving growth for companies globally with solutions including:
Epicor Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Human Capital Management (HCM)
Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Epicor products are working today on a global scale, delivering impressive benefits to companies just like yours. With a deep understanding of your industry, Epicor solutions promote growth while managing complexity and increasing efficiency. The result is powerful solutions that free your resources so you can grow your business.
For more information, please visit www.epicor.com
Epicor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Information technology, computer programming, web portals
- Number of employees
- 1000 an more employees