Oracle Analyst for Financial moduls
Job description, responsibilities and duties
* Do you have an experience in implementing Oracle financial projects?
* Would you like to analyse the business requirements and work on system enhancements in internal environment within global company?
* Would you like to be part of international team implementing Oracle across Europe and bring added value for internal customers and business?
Join us and we will give you this opportunity!
• Provide subject matter expertise in Oracle Financial modules
• Provide guidance and training as required
• Collect and analyze business requirements for Oracle financial projects.
• Support in the creation of business requirement documents and other functional and technical documentations.
• Assist in design, development, testing and implementation of Oracle financials projects.
• Provide suggestions to customize Oracle applications for optimal performance.
• Resolve technical and operational problems in a timely fashion.
• Respond to customer queries and concerns promptly.
• Identify functional gaps and provide corrective actions.
• Support project team in developing reports, tables, fields, data interfaces and application extensions.
• Develop testing scenarios and write test scripts.
• Develop user guides and training materials.
• Research and effectively document the Oracle localization impact on the ENP global design
- MINIMUM of travelling, max up to 20% (even less)
- global environment & international team and opportunity to learn from colleagues and professionals across EMEA region
- friendly environment
- market competitive salary
- benefit package (fitness center, language courses, cultural events, summer and Christmas party, etc)
Requirements for the employee
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
- 3+ years’ experience in Oracle Applications environment in the Finance modules
- 3+ years’ experience with ERP System (Oracle eBS - preferable) in either an operational environment or implementation projects
- multiple language skills and very strong command of English
- excellent Communication and Teamwork skills
- excellent Customer Relationship Skills
- experience of working in a global environment essential
- process discipline and documentation skills essential
- ready to move beyond own area of comfort
- ability to be adaptable and flexible while responding to deadlines on assignments and workflow fluctuations
Brief description of the company
Emerson was founded in 1890 in St. Louis, Missouri, USA as a manufacturer of electric motors and fans. Over the past 100-plus years, Emerson has grown from a regional manufacturer into a diversified global manufacturing and technology company. We offer a wide range of products and services in the industrial, commercial and consumer markets through our Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions businesses. Recognized widely for our engineering capabilities and management excellence, Emerson has approximately 115,000 employees and 220 manufacturing locations worldwide, including 10,000 engineers engaged into production and design of new products and services.
Emerson a.s. has been operating in Slovakia since 1994.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information about the selection process
If you find this position interesting, please send us your CV in English language and along with cover letter explaining a bit more about your experience and expectations.
Please be informed that the work location is upon agreement, either Bratislava or Nove Mesto nad Vahom.