Place of work
Dimension Data je mezinárodní IT společnost, ve které pracuje více než 28 000 zaměstnanců na pěti kontinentech. Jsme poctěni, že patříme k top zaměstnavatelům na světě. Obdrželi jsme dále ocenění od společností jako je Cisco, Microsoft nebo Bluecoat.
Naší vizí je být světovým leaderem v poskytování a správě řešení IT infrastruktury pro naše klienty. Spoléháme na profesionální tým, který dokáže naplňovat business i IT potřeby našich klientů.
L2/L3 UC Support Engineer
Dimension Data Czech Republic s.r.o.
Let´s be a part of our brand new GSC project!!!
Sucessful candidate will provide L2&L3 troubleshooting in Cisco Unified Communication product sets to restore customer Telephony services within the defined SLA. The job purpose is to remotely respond, investigate and diagnose customer reported incidents and, where possible, remotely resolve or direct on-site engineers to ensure restoration of customer services within the defined SLA.
- Provide telephone and remote technical support on products to meet our customers’ expectations of quality technical support.
- Troubleshoot incidents in order to restore service for a customer within defined SLAs.
- Troubleshoot faults in order to accurately isolate to component level and reduce unnecessary costs associated with providing parts/engineer to site
- Participate in the delivery of other managed services, this may involve tasks such as change implementation, change validation, problem or release management.
- Manage communication and call logging with vendors or 3rd parties where necessary in order to resolve issues.
- Monitor progress against customer SLA’s using GSOA systems to ensure customer service levels are achieved.
- Build solid working relationships with key customers and act as a designated engineer within the GSC for those customers.
- Ensure accuracy and detail in service request updates for handover and post incident escalations / reviews.
- Highlight errors/discrepancies in the customer data (CRM + Documentation).
- Maintain and develop skills/certifications as required to support Clients.
- Work according to the prescribed processes and procedures. Any deviation from the agreed service levels must be agreed with the customer and documented in the appropriate SR.
- Document and share appropriate knowledge within the GSC to reduce duplication and increase productivity
- Follow defined escalation paths to ensure management are engaged when customer satisfaction is compromised (SLA breach)
- Comprehensive experience (3+ years) working in a managed service or support environment supporting a range of Unified Communication products
- Minimum of CCNP Voice or equivalent (or demonstrable progress towards this level of accreditation)
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting within: IP Communications. Unified Call Manager, Unity Connection, Cisco Voice Gateways / CUBE and gatekeepers, CME & CUE, UCCX, Meeting Place / Webex, IM&P and Jabbel
- Voice over IP related protocol knowledge, including H.323, SCCP, MGCP, SIP, quality of service techniques
- Other protocol knowledge, including STP, IP, Routing Protocols, Wireless LAN, IP Multicast
- Microsoft and Linux Operating system familiarity
- Understanding of other unified communications related products such as ARC Attendant console, Tiger Billing, CUAC, CUCIMOC / MOC, CUOM, Calabrio call recording
- An understanding of SMTP, DNS , SNMP, DHCP and routing technologies.
- Certification or appropriate experience in Cisco routers and switches advantageous (CCNA / CCNP)
- Strong understanding of general IP telephony concepts
- Competent written and verbal capability in English
- Only EU citizens are welcome
Contact person: Mária Zaicová
E-mail: send CV
E-mail: send CV