We are looking for a new member of our internal legal team. A suitable candidate for this position should have an appropriate level of legal knowledge in commercial, civil and labour law, be motivated by new challenges, and be a good team player capable of working in a dynamic and international environment. We offer excellent opportunities for professional and personal development, interesting work and support in seizing the opportunities we provide.
• Maintaining the company’s legal agenda – mainly in the area of corporate, commercial (contractual), labour and civil law & regulatory matters;
• Resolution and management of the company’s legal issues, ie legal assistance and support to other in-house departments: office manager, marketing, human resources, financial department etc;
• Legal research and preparation of legal advice;
• Regular monitoring of new legislation and its subsequent implementation in the company;
• Preparation of internal corporate documentation, organisation of general meetings, execution of corporate changes etc;
• Representing the company before official authorities (trade office, commercial court etc);
• Drafting and reviewing standard company documents, including contract templates and internal policies;
• Contract negotiation;
• Local implementation of global policies and their adjustment to domestic environment; and
• Cooperation with external legal advisors and the regional internal legal team.
• Excellent opportunities for professional and personal development;
• Interesting training opportunities and systematic Deloitte education;
• Opportunity for an international career in a global company; and
• Attractive remuneration and wide range of employee benefits.
• University master’s degree (Slovak law);
• At least five years of relevant experience at an internal legal department of an international firm;
• Previous experience with the execution/management of legal projects or participation in projects with responsibility for legal matters;
• Previous experience with labour law, public procurement and data privacy; and
• Working professional use of English, both in writing and verbally.
• Ability to assume responsibilities in short time;
• Team player willing to learn and grow, especially in a highly-specialised area;
• Dynamic and stress resistant; and
• Flexible and proactive.
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate. Deloitte's approximately 200,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
By clicking the "Submit" button on our job application page and submitting your information through this site, you agree to the processing of personal data that you provide to Deloitte Central Europe in the meaning of Act No. 122/2013 Coll. on Personal Data Protection as amended. Without submitting your personal data it is impossible to file your job application.
Your personal data shall be used only to consider your suitability for employment and for internal statistics and reporting purposes. You agree that, where appropriate, Deloitte Central Europe may transfer your personal data to its affiliates and related entities within Deloitte Central Europe region for the above specified purposes and under the conditions of Act on Personal Data Protection. If you are not subsequently offered employment by Deloitte, you agree that Deloitte Central Europe may retain and use your personal data for an indefinite period of time so as to be able to consider your application later if a suitable position becomes available and, if appropriate, to refer back to your application if you apply again. If you wish to have your personal data permanently removed from our database, please submit your request to cermssupport@deloitteCE.com with ‘‘REMOVE‘‘ in the subject line.