Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Manager - IT Industry
• Effective management and development of IT services, acquisition of new clients and strengthening the position of IT services on the market;
• Understanding client needs and identifying business opportunities;
• Developing long-term relationships and maintaining social contact with the client's top management;
• Advising, consulting and supporting clients during crisis situations;
• Planning and executing advisory assignments within the industry;
• Leading business development and marketing efforts and providing support and motivation to the local industry-specific staff to achieve business plan objectives;
• Developing proposals and presentations to win consulting assignments;
• Challenging and enhancing engagement profitability management based on best practice and experience;
• Responsibility for assigned resources (budget, billable hours, etc);
• Responsibility for mentoring and/or managing junior staff on projects (workload, scope, deadlines).
• Responsibility for overall project delivery.
• University degree in IT;
• Minimum 10 years relevant IT advisory and/or industry experience, with extensive business development background.
• The candidate will demonstrate resourcefulness and have proven experience in effective networking. The candidate's professional background will include a leadership role in either IT services or an advisory firm.
• The applicant will be familiar with the culture and style of professional services companies, have excellent communication skills and an ability to win the confidence of management, clients and teams.
• Fluency in English.
• Prince 2 or ITIL certification is an advantage.
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate. Deloitte's approximately 200,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
By clicking the "Submit" button on our job application page and submitting your information through this site, you agree to the processing of personal data that you provide to Deloitte Central Europe in the meaning of Act No. 122/2013 Coll. on Personal Data Protection as amended. Without submitting your personal data it is impossible to file your job application.
Your personal data shall be used only to consider your suitability for employment and for internal statistics and reporting purposes. You agree that, where appropriate, Deloitte Central Europe may transfer your personal data to its affiliates and related entities within Deloitte Central Europe region for the above specified purposes and under the conditions of Act on Personal Data Protection. If you are not subsequently offered employment by Deloitte, you agree that Deloitte Central Europe may retain and use your personal data for an indefinite period of time so as to be able to consider your application later if a suitable position becomes available and, if appropriate, to refer back to your application if you apply again. If you wish to have your personal data permanently removed from our database, please submit your request to cermssupport@deloitteCE.com with ‘‘REMOVE‘‘ in the subject line.