IT Consultant/IT Senior Consultant
We are looking for a highly motivated, ambitious, and trustworthy consultant with experience in information technology system designs and implementations to join our Consulting department. We offer excellent opportunities for professional and personal development, interesting work, and support in seizing the opportunities that we provide.
The primary focus area of a successful candidate will be IT System Delivery with a possibility of participating in international projects. As a member of the team, your scope of responsibilities will be:
• Understanding business requirements and translating them to technology;
• Business and system analysis;
• Defining business specifications, designing software solution functionalities based on in-depth identification of clients’ needs;
• Designing and/or optimisation of organisation operating models in respect to a change delivered by a new IT solution;
• Responsible for the delivery of the assigned project stream;
• Leading the team of junior consultants;
• Performing quality assurance on IT implementation projects; and
• Independent coordination of project activities including communication and project governance.
• Minimum 3 years of the relevant experience;
• Excellent written and spoken Slovak and English;
• University degree in the related discipline;
• Strong analytical skills; and
• Highly-developed communication skills.
Other requirements (skills/experience) considered an advantage:
• IT or economy university background;
• Consulting experience;
• Knowledge of IT standards (eg ITIL, ISO 27001);
• Understanding of IT organisation and management practices;
• Knowledge of project management methodologies, eg PMI, Prince; and
• Experience in information technology systems implementation.
• Excellent opportunity for professional and personal development;
• Highly respected, challenging duties;
• Interesting training opportunities and systematic Deloitte education;
• Opportunity for an international career in a global company;
• Attractive remuneration; and
• Wide range of employee benefits.
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate. Deloitte's approximately 200,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
By clicking the "Submit" button on our job application page and submitting your information through this site, you agree to the processing of personal data that you provide to Deloitte Central Europe in the meaning of Act No. 122/2013 Coll. on Personal Data Protection as amended. Without submitting your personal data it is impossible to file your job application.
Your personal data shall be used only to consider your suitability for employment and for internal statistics and reporting purposes. You agree that, where appropriate, Deloitte Central Europe may transfer your personal data to its affiliates and related entities within Deloitte Central Europe region for the above specified purposes and under the conditions of Act on Personal Data Protection. If you are not subsequently offered employment by Deloitte, you agree that Deloitte Central Europe may retain and use your personal data for an indefinite period of time so as to be able to consider your application later if a suitable position becomes available and, if appropriate, to refer back to your application if you apply again. If you wish to have your personal data permanently removed from our database, please submit your request to cermssupport@deloitteCE.com with ‘‘REMOVE‘‘ in the subject line.