Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
We are looking for an experienced auditor for our audit department with good analytical skills who is interested in working in a team on various client projects. We offer a great opportunity for professional and personal development, interesting work and support in making maximum use of the opportunities provided by the company.
• Audit of financial statements in accordance with Slovak and international accounting standards in different industries;
• Application of Deloitte Audit’s best practices, methodologies and tools;
• Leading a team of junior auditors and monitoring their work;
• Coordination of audit with managers and partners;
• Responsibility for on-site management of audit engagements; and
• Developing business relationships with clients.
• Work in an international working environment with access to international business knowledge;
• Interesting professional and career development opportunities on national and multinational level;
• Attractive remuneration and wide range of employee benefits.
• University education;
• At least three years of work experience in audit;
• Studying for ACCA or assistant auditor in SKAU is an advantage;
• Knowledge of audit processes in accordance with ISA (International Standards on Auditing);
• Experience with project management; and
• PC skills (MS Office, Internet) at an advanced level.
• Excellent logical and analytical skills;
• Ability to maintain good relationships with clients;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to work under pressure and adherence to deadlines; and
• Willingness to travel mainly in Slovakia but also abroad.
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate. Deloitte's approximately 200,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
By clicking the "Submit" button on our job application page and submitting your information through this site, you agree to the processing of personal data that you provide to Deloitte Central Europe in the meaning of Act No. 122/2013 Coll. on Personal Data Protection as amended. Without submitting your personal data it is impossible to file your job application.
Your personal data shall be used only to consider your suitability for employment and for internal statistics and reporting purposes. You agree that, where appropriate, Deloitte Central Europe may transfer your personal data to its affiliates and related entities within Deloitte Central Europe region for the above specified purposes and under the conditions of Act on Personal Data Protection. If you are not subsequently offered employment by Deloitte, you agree that Deloitte Central Europe may retain and use your personal data for an indefinite period of time so as to be able to consider your application later if a suitable position becomes available and, if appropriate, to refer back to your application if you apply again. If you wish to have your personal data permanently removed from our database, please submit your request to cermssupport@deloitteCE.com with ‘‘REMOVE‘‘ in the subject line.