Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Audit Advisory Manager/Senior Manager
We are searching for a new Audit Advisory Manager/Senior Manager to strengthen our Audit Advisory Team. We offer an excellent opportunity for professional and personal development, interesting work in a young, dynamic team of professionals and support in maximising the opportunities that we provide.
• Target audit and non-audit clients for work related to supplier contracts and compliance, finance transformation (this includes CFO type services, management accounts using analytics tools, forecasting financial statements and cash flows, business processes and internal controls);
• Assist in deploying the use of analytics in selling and delivering audit advisory work with the use of advanced Deloitte analytics tools;
• Support teams in delivering audit advisory services;
• Support the leaders in further building and developing the audit advisory team;
• Work with the regional audit advisory leader for Central Europe and regional teams in bringing best practice to the Slovak team.
• Work in an international working environment with access to international business knowledge;
• Interesting professional and career development opportunities on national and multinational level;
• Attractive remuneration and wide range of employee benefits.
• University degree, technical university or mathematics/physics major is an advantage;
• Excellent written and oral self-expression in English;
• Experience with audit or audit support role (data analysis, IT verification, internal audit, etc.) for the min. of 5 years;
• Working experience in industry of finance, treasury, internal audit, controlling etc.;
• Background or experience in data analysis an advantage;
• Interested in building a business and driving business development through relationships and focused targeting of clients.
• Ability to maintain good relationships with clients;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Self-motivated and proactive;
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
• Willingness to travel.
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate. Deloitte's approximately 200,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
By clicking the "Submit" button on our job application page and submitting your information through this site, you agree to the processing of personal data that you provide to Deloitte Central Europe in the meaning of Act No. 122/2013 Coll. on Personal Data Protection as amended. Without submitting your personal data it is impossible to file your job application.
Your personal data shall be used only to consider your suitability for employment and for internal statistics and reporting purposes. You agree that, where appropriate, Deloitte Central Europe may transfer your personal data to its affiliates and related entities within Deloitte Central Europe region for the above specified purposes and under the conditions of Act on Personal Data Protection. If you are not subsequently offered employment by Deloitte, you agree that Deloitte Central Europe may retain and use your personal data for an indefinite period of time so as to be able to consider your application later if a suitable position becomes available and, if appropriate, to refer back to your application if you apply again. If you wish to have your personal data permanently removed from our database, please submit your request to cermssupport@deloitteCE.com with ‘‘REMOVE‘‘ in the subject line.