Senior Associate - Transaction Services
Your job will be:
• Executing and participating in a wide variety of due diligence engagement projects;
• Day-to-day transaction services projects in both local and international professional environment, sometimes including interface with clients, cooperation with other advisors, interaction with other key stakeholders;
• Evaluating key risks in the Target, of recurring cash flows;
• Evaluating the quality of assets and the quality and reliability of projections;
• Participating in issues likely to affect the sale & purchase agreement; and
• Assisting in the process of delivering high-quality client service in accordance with the highest international standards of professional excellence.
Working with Deloitte you will gain:
• Exciting work in a young dynamic team;
• Excellent opportunity for professional and personal development;
• Accessibility to cutting-edge worldwide business knowledge;
• Opportunity for an international career in a global company;
• Intensive Deloitte trainings at the national and international level;
• Support in gaining professional qualifications;
• Attractive remuneration; and
• Wide range of employee benefits.
• Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in audit;
• Study in progress for an internationally-recognised professional qualification, such as ACCA or CFA - nice to have;
• Passion about financial advisory and strong work commitment and flexibility in a challenging professional environment;
• Solid problem-solving skills, analytical thinking, initiative and business awareness;
• Ability to prioritise tasks and work on multiple assignments;
• Ability to develop relationships with colleagues and clients;
• Well-developed communication skills and fluent Slovak and English; and
• Willingness to learn and develop a career.
As soon as possible.
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate. Deloitte's approximately 200,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
By clicking the "Submit" button on our job application page and submitting your information through this site, you agree to the processing of personal data that you provide to Deloitte Central Europe in the meaning of Act No. 122/2013 Coll. on Personal Data Protection as amended. Without submitting your personal data it is impossible to file your job application.
Your personal data shall be used only to consider your suitability for employment and for internal statistics and reporting purposes. You agree that, where appropriate, Deloitte Central Europe may transfer your personal data to its affiliates and related entities within Deloitte Central Europe region for the above specified purposes and under the conditions of Act on Personal Data Protection. If you are not subsequently offered employment by Deloitte, you agree that Deloitte Central Europe may retain and use your personal data for an indefinite period of time so as to be able to consider your application later if a suitable position becomes available and, if appropriate, to refer back to your application if you apply again. If you wish to have your personal data permanently removed from our database, please submit your request to cermssupport@deloitteCE.com with ‘‘REMOVE‘‘ in the subject line.