Senior Tax Consultant
Tax at Deloitte is about creative thinking and innovative solutions to our client's business issues. Virtually every business decision today has tax consequences and our clients deserve the most practical, tuned-in and well-crafted tax solutions. We work for a very broad range of clients from big financial institutions to smaller innovative enterprises. Our clients come to us for innovative solutions and we deliver valued advice on the most pressing tax issues.
Our principal areas of focus are:
Corporate Income Tax
Personal Income Tax
M&A Transaction Services
Your work will comprise:
• Taking charge and bearing responsibility for the assigned tasks;
• Researching issues and recommending opinions and positions to management;
• Researching and studying the documentation underlying the relevant issues;
• Utilising Deloitte’s standard methodologies and knowledge-management resources;
• Applying technical knowledge and research in formulating client tax recommendations;
• Applying an understanding of accounting and tax issues that influence client tax and business transactions;
• Suggesting solutions for specific client issues and requirements;
• Developing and maintaining relationships with clients;
• Identifying potential sales opportunities as appropriate; and
• Assisting in managing and developing the skills of junior staff members.
Working with Deloitte, you will gain:
• Exciting work in a young dynamic team;
• Excellent opportunity for professional and personal development;
• Access to cutting-edge worldwide business knowledge;
• Opportunity for an international career in a global company;
• Intensive Deloitte trainings at the national and international level;
• Support in gaining professional qualifications;
• Attractive remuneration; and
• Wide range of employee benefits.
• University degree in Economics or Management;
• At least 3 years’ work experience in the tax area;
• Well-developed communication skills with fluent Slovak and English;
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills, analytical thinking, initiative, and business awareness;
• Ability to prioritise tasks and work on multiple assignments;
• Ability to develop relationships with colleagues and clients;
• Self-motivated and proactive;
• Stress-resistant and assertive; and
• Willingness to learn and develop a career.
As per agreement.
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate. Deloitte's approximately 200,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
By clicking the "Submit" button on our job application page and submitting your information through this site, you agree to the processing of personal data that you provide to Deloitte Central Europe in the meaning of Act No. 122/2013 Coll. on Personal Data Protection as amended. Without submitting your personal data it is impossible to file your job application.
Your personal data shall be used only to consider your suitability for employment and for internal statistics and reporting purposes. You agree that, where appropriate, Deloitte Central Europe may transfer your personal data to its affiliates and related entities within Deloitte Central Europe region for the above specified purposes and under the conditions of Act on Personal Data Protection. If you are not subsequently offered employment by Deloitte, you agree that Deloitte Central Europe may retain and use your personal data for an indefinite period of time so as to be able to consider your application later if a suitable position becomes available and, if appropriate, to refer back to your application if you apply again. If you wish to have your personal data permanently removed from our database, please submit your request to cermssupport@deloitteCE.com with ‘‘REMOVE‘‘ in the subject line.