• Coordination of the administrative agenda;
• Working with internal software for generating the work papers;
• Preparing supporting documents for the team’s deliverables;
• Handling incoming and outgoing correspondence;
• Tracking the cycle of the team’s documents;
• Scanning and archiving;
• Providing suggestions for the continuous improvement of our processes.
• 2+ years' experience in office management work;
• Excellent organisational skills;
• Well-developed communication and written skills in Slovak and English;
• Good command of Microsoft Office.
• Proactive and very well organised;
• Ability to work independently and to prioritise tasks;
• Responsible and pragmatic with a desire to improve one’s surroundings.
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate. Deloitte's approximately 200,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
By clicking the "Submit" button on our job application page and submitting your information through this site, you agree to the processing of personal data that you provide to Deloitte Central Europe in the meaning of Act No. 122/2013 Coll. on Personal Data Protection as amended. Without submitting your personal data it is impossible to file your job application.
Your personal data shall be used only to consider your suitability for employment and for internal statistics and reporting purposes. You agree that, where appropriate, Deloitte Central Europe may transfer your personal data to its affiliates and related entities within Deloitte Central Europe region for the above specified purposes and under the conditions of Act on Personal Data Protection. If you are not subsequently offered employment by Deloitte, you agree that Deloitte Central Europe may retain and use your personal data for an indefinite period of time so as to be able to consider your application later if a suitable position becomes available and, if appropriate, to refer back to your application if you apply again. If you wish to have your personal data permanently removed from our database, please submit your request to cermssupport@deloitteCE.com with ‘‘REMOVE‘‘ in the subject line.