Job description, responsibilities and duties
Do you have strong experience in finance or financial services that shows impressive business acumen? In Finance, we are looking for a Treasury Advisor to join our team in Bratislava and play a key role in the evolution of Dell in EMEA
· Manages bank account infrastructure and relationship with banks
· Upon need may manage liquidity in the regions (EMEA)
· Supports daily treasury operations.
· Keeps bank and other internal treasury documentation up to day
· Helps to ensure SOX compliance
· Performs variance analysis of actual and projected results.
· Communicates results to treasury management.
· Generates reports to support treasury decisions that impact daily business operations.
· Performs financial analysis on income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statements.
· Manages and distributes treasury data to internal and external stakeholders.
· Participates in Treasury Ops regional or global projects.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Requirements for the employee
University education (Master's degree)
English - Advanced (C1)
Personality requirements and skills
University degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting (or related field of study) with a minimum of 5 years of experience
Good understanding of finance (BS, P&L Cash Flow)
Good understanding and experience with bank industry is the must, treasury/bank experience in cash management is advantage
Understanding of the company's business goals, objectives and vision within the business unit.
Project management skills including ability to manage project team members are welcome.
Ability to recognize financial and accounting implications of business plans and decisions.
Facilitate and practice security and confidentiality of information.
Understands concepts underlying details, identifies potential errors, Detail oriented, analytical and accurate.
Knowledge of financial analysis methods.
Ability to learn on the fly
Verbal and written communications skills.
Ability to manage external relationships.
Consulting, facilitation, presentation and organizational skills.