Business Intelligence Advisor
Job description, responsibilities and duties
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Operations at Dell, we are looking for a Business Intelligence Advisor to join our team in Bratislava.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfill your ambitions and potential.
• Individual will be part of the Performance Analytics Group developing and implementing reporting and analytics.
• This role will support primarily Order Management & Support reporting needs and initiatives.
• Interact with product managers and business teams to understand reporting and analytics needs
• Master the data structures and data warehouse environments to provide advice on infrastructure design changes
• Maintain production Business Objects (BOBJ) and Tableau reports
• Develop new automated reporting and ad hoc reporting needs to satisfy business requirements
• Participate in reporting projects as needed (both business or infrastructure related)
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Requirements for the employee
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
• Fluent English
• Good knowledge of Excel and SQL
• Proficiency with SQL-based queries for relational databases
• User experience with SQL Server and/or Teradata databases preferred
• Previous report development experience, preferably with SAP Business Objects, Tableau, PowerBI or Performance Point