Customer Care Sr. Associate with Swedish language
Job description, responsibilities and duties
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Dell Business Operations, we are looking for a Customer Care Sr. Associate to join our team in Bratislava.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
- Investigation and resolving of pre-delivery and post-delivery issues to the satisfaction of the client and act on behalf of the customer with other Dell departments to ensure proper resolution of the problem
- E-mail and phone communication to support sales service provided to customers
Advise and support a group of consumer, small & medium business and public and large enterprise clients to their highest satisfaction
- Delivery of a positive customer experience, to solve situations when orders do not meet the customers' expectations
- Enhancing the value of the positive customer experience through the knowledge, information and advice given
- Work in a dynamic environment of multinational teams and with an opportunity of connecting to different people from various countries every day
- Use your own initiative to find new solutions for unusual or problematic situations regarding the customer’s order to ensure the best experience with Dell.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Requirements for the employee
Secondary without school-leaving examination
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Language skillsEnglish - Upper intermediate (B2) and
Swedish - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
- position is suitable for fresh graduates
- Secondary education
- English AND Swedish language
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focus