Business Intelligence Internship
Job description, responsibilities and duties
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Commercial Unit at Dell, we are looking for a Business Inteligence Intern to join our team in Bratislava.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
- Work with the other team members, infrastructure team, internal customers, and other organizations to identify data sources to extract and transform data as needed
- Develop reports in Business Objects (BOBJ) to provide globally standard reporting
- Support ad hoc reporting or analytical requests and other projects as needed
- Familiarization with data structures in data warehouse environments
- Interface with product managers and business teams to understand reporting and analytic needs
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Requirements for the employee
English - Advanced (C1)
Computer skills - user
Microsoft Excel - advanced
Personality requirements and skills
- University student of daily studies at university (major in Informatics, Mathematics, Economics, or IT preferred)
- Fluent English
- Good analytical skills, attention to detail
- Ability to interpret business needs and convert to data requirements
- Able to prioritize workload in order to meet deadlines and business demands
- Experience with SQL and relational databases is an advantage
- Development experience with SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence and Excel as reporting tools welcomed