Financial Analysis Sr. Analyst
Job description, responsibilities and duties
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within Facilities at Dell, we are looking for a Financial Analysis Sr. Analyst to join our team in Bratislava.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
• Analyses the cost and benefit of real estate strategy recommendations.
• Develops, interprets and implements financial concepts for financial planning and analysis.
• Perform technical analysis to determine present and future financial impact of possible real estate recommendations to the global footprint.
• Gathers, analyses, prepares and summarizes recommendations for the team around the financial impact to the Facilities budget based on long term strategic initiatives.
• Performs economic research and studies in the areas of rates of cash flow analysis, working capital requirements, leased versus buy impacts and cost benefit analysis.
• Basic financial and business acumen
• Analytical capabilities
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities and to communicate effectively and clearly
• Willingness to learn
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Requirements for the employee
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)