Enterprise Pricing Specialist
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Dell’s Marketing Team has a vision to become a world-class, innovative and customer-focused marketing organisation. In Bratislava, Slovakia, we are looking for a performance marketing expert to take on the role of ISG Pricing Specialist – a role that will be key to shaping our offerings, influencing our stakeholders’ perceptions and behaviours and driving profitable growth.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we're committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Key Responsibilities :
Role focuses on one of Dell's ISG product lines and the pricing strategies for EMEA. The duties will include working closely with global Brand, Supply/Demand, Worldwide Procurement, Product Marketing, Product Line Managers, Business Unit or segment Finance, Special Pricing teams. This will involve:
• Developing, evaluating and implementing pricing strategies and models based upon current business and competitive market dynamics for product portfolio.
• Proposing price position changes across platforms and markets with other functional leaders to insure competitive and financially viable price position.
• Aligning the pricing strategy as well as effectively capturing the value of our products.
• Working cross-functionally to correctly position product portfolio and establish pricing programs aligned with product/sales strategy and revenue recognition requirements with sales and product marketing teams to consolidate price change proposals, analyzing financial impact.
• Supporting sales and special pricing teams working on bids on a regular basis and assisting with investigation of cost trends and issues and work with costing teams to improve cost over time.
• Monitoring and reporting regional and/or global competitive trends and developing and maintaining competitive pricing databases designed to monitor changes in the marketplace and their impact on the corporation.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Requirements for the employee
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
•Master degree with at least 5 years in an analytical, finance, sales operations or marketing operations role
•Strong command of business English
•Strong analytical skills, financial and business acumen
•Strong knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint & Excel tools
•Excellent communication and presentation skills
•Experience in Dell systems preferred (e.g., Domino, Gii, SmartPrice)