Would you like to experience Finance/Technical internship? Then Sales Compensation Planning Coins Internship is something for you!
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Finance internship designed for University students who want to work part-time in a world class finance organization in a successful multinational company. The internship offers on the job learning as well as a series of finance and technical trainings in a multinational environment.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Support of DELL management information system, where variable commission and bonus incentives for sales reps, distributors and partners are calculated.
• Management of master data, roles and compensation plans
• Running calculations, re-calculations and data reconciliation
• Support during monthly and quarterly financial close
• Commission submissions to respective local payroll departments per country
• Fixing of issues, disputes and communication to stakeholders
• Flexible work hours
• Modern facilities with Fitness center, 2 cafes, and a canteen
• World Class Finance Organization
• Ability to grow, learn and possibly gain permanent employment
Requirements for the employee
Finance, Business or Management
English - Advanced (C1)
Personality requirements and skills
• University student in 2nd - 4th year of studies
• Field of finance, business or management
• Strong analytical skills
• Fluent in English – speaking and writing
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• High attention to detail
• Programming languages