Sales Support Internship
Job description, responsibilities and duties
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Global Sales Operations at Dell, we are looking for a Sales Support Intern to join our team in Bratislava.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
- Supporting SPL (Smart Price List ) Systems and Tools with further automation of processes steps via implementation of access or SQL database
- Building automated reporting for SPL
- Work closely with the SPL managers, Pricing, Merchandizing and IT
- Update internal customers on changes
- Document process steps
- Provide feedback to drive end to end process improvements.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Requirements for the employee
English - Advanced (C1)
Computer skills - user
Microsoft Excel - advanced
Personality requirements and skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Fluency in English
- Attention to details
- Very good excel skills
- Very good MS access or SQL skills