Intercompany Accounting Senior Advisor
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Are you a part or fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA) with sound experience in the financial services sector? Finance is more than just a support function at Dell – so if you are passionate about what you do, we can offer you exciting possibilities to develop your career as an Intercompany Accounting Senior Advisor in Bratislava.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
We are looking to complement our growing Global Intercompany Accounting team with a self-driven, well experienced, and highly motivated qualified accountant. The successful candidate will take an elevated position within the team in direct support of the Senior Intercompany Accounting manager and be responsible for a well-balanced blend of senior operational accounting responsibilities, the coordination of junior team members as a stand-in for the manager or during specific assignments, as well as certain project engagements.
The successful candidate will join an environment in which personal growth and skill development are key focus areas. He or she will immediately gain access to a broad range of senior Finance managers across the globe, be able to quickly build powerful networks across various organizations, and be in a position to influence and shape our processes and controls.
• Intercompany cross charges processing
• Intercompany settlements and FX monitoring
• Monthly Intercompany clearing and exception monitoring
• Intercompany loans
• Commissionaire and services fees process ownership
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Requirements for the employee
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Advanced (C1)
Personality requirements and skills
• An accounting qualification (CPA, CIMA, ACCA, or similar)
• A minimum of 10 years of working experience in Finance, of that at least 5 years in accounting. Specific experience in Intercompany accounting is highly advantageous.
• Professional English & well rounded communication skills
• Also any experience with managing or coordinating team members will be considered favorable.