Sales Support Analyst with French
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Do you love solving problems, working with the latest technology and engaging with internal and external customers? Within our Sales Operations Team, we are looking for a Sales Support Analyst to join our Sales Support EMEA team in Bratislava, Slovakia.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we're committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The Sales support Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Premier online users in the EMEA Region. Other duties will include working with cross functional teams for process improvements within online business, working with the regional Premier HelpDesks to create a follow the sun process, and to standardize the processes and policies across all three Premier HelpDesks. This will involve:
mail support to DELL’s sales representatives and external DELL’s customers
· Assistance to above mentioned groups with their day-to-day problems they encounter in DELL’s online stores
· Cooperation with online teams to provide the best solution for a premier user
· Logging cases and cooperation with online application development team on resolving them
· Collecting of main concerns from premier users and cooperation with application development team to have these incorporated into premier updates
· Participating on testing of the premier updates
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Requirements for the employee
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Language skillsEnglish - Upper intermediate (B2) and
French - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
- University educated or equivalent
- Up to two years’ sales support experience in the IT industry that demonstrates strong customer service skills
- Attention to detail plus good administrative, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills
- Excellent communication, influencing, presentation skills, in both written and verbal English
- Additional European language