Technical Support Associate - Client Products
Arbeitsinhalt, Befugnisse und Verantwortlichkeiten
Are you a brilliant problem solver who could provide frontline support for a game changing, enterprise-wide support service? Do you want to be a hero to Dell’s EMEA customers by resolving their complex IT issues? Within Dell Services, we are looking for a Technical Support Associate to join our remote technical assistance team in Bratislava, as well as providing telephone and email assistance as part of the Dell Global Service Desk.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
Dell Services develops and delivers solutions that enable clients to maximize returns on IT investments, drive efficiencies and reduce costs. Working with highly skilled technical advisors when necessary, you will:
• Be responsible for transferring customer to the right department, providing support for orders while being processed
• Answer questions about orders, delivery dates and basic support questions
• Identify problems, investigate causes and recommend the right department to support customers
• Uses internal tools to identify products, get the status of orders and transfer customer to right department
• Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to Dell standards.
• Escalates more complex customer issues to senior level support.
• Fluency in German AND English
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Adaptable, open minded
• Team player
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Anforderungen an den Mitarbeiter
Mittelschulbildung ohne Abitur
Mittelschulbildung mit Abitur
Weiterbildung/höhere fachliche Ausbildung
Student der Universität
Universitätsausbildung (z. B. Bc., ...)
Universitätsausbildung (z.B. Dipl. Ing., ...)
SprachkenntnisseEnglische Sprache - Obere Mittelstufe (B2) und
Deutsche Sprache - Obere Mittelstufe (B2)