Internal Solution Architect
Job description, responsibilities and duties
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Global Field Services at Dell, we are looking for a Internal Solution Architect to join our team in Bratislava.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
As an Internal Solution Architect you would be responsible for translating the client’s business requirements into specific systems, applications and process designs for custom technical solutions on service delivery. You would act as a primary expert to construct the specific solution, scope document, risk profile, and corresponding financials. Main responsibilities should include:
• Determine the need for a technical SME or a partner to be engaged in the scoping effort
• Determine technology feasibility and develop the best solution for the given customer needs
• Ensure compliance to Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
• Create Proposals, Statements of work (SOW) and Pricing Models
• Manage solution governance and get approvals required as necessary
• Maintain & Track information required for metrics reporting purposes
• Ensure excellent communication between all parties involved and drive prompt resolution to escalated situations
• Create and maintain strong relationships with teams that get involved with the pre-sales process
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Requirements for the employee
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Language skillsEnglish - Upper intermediate (B2) and
French - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
• Very strong communication skills
• Ability to build effective teams & relationships
• Strong Customer Focus
• Excellent Project management skills (responsiveness, follow up and planning skills)
• A consultative approach to develop, present and explain the value of proposed infrastructure solutions to customers
• Passion to create an accurate solution that can be sold
• Fluent in English and German (both verbal and written)
• General Understanding of Services Portfolios core and Technologies