Client Pro Support Agent with Polish language in Bratislava
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Are you a brilliant problem solver who could provide frontline support for a game changing, enterprise-wide support service? Do you want to be a hero to Dell’s EMEA customers by resolving their complex IT issues? Within Dell Services, we are looking for a Client Pro Support Agent to join our remote technical assistance team in Bratislava, as well as providing telephone and email assistance as part of the Dell Global Service Desk.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
Dell Services develops and delivers solutions that enable clients to maximize returns on IT investments, drive efficiencies and reduce costs. Working with highly skilled technical advisors when necessary, you will:
• Provides first-level technical support on Dell supplied client products
• Identifies and resolves issues affecting customer client systems
• Uses troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify technical defects/issues
• Assumes a proactive role in technical support call avoidance by identifying known problems and documenting resolutions
• Actively supports the customer in all aspects through to problem resolution, keeping the customer informed and updated throughout life of incident
• Engaging necessary support staff to resolve escalations in as short a timeframe as possible
• Attends required technical training sessions and makes effective use of assigned lab time
• Fluency in English and Polish
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Active listening and empathy
• Ability to analyze and solve technical problems related to client products by investigating potential solutions using troubleshooting skills
• Self-awareness is important, but be also a team player!
• Technical degree or Microsoft certifications
• Experience of providing remote IT support
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Requirements for the employee
Secondary without school-leaving examination
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Language skillsPolish - Upper intermediate (B2) and
English - Upper intermediate (B2)