HR Internship in Recruitment with German!
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Our team is now looking for a Recruitment Intern to become the memeber of Talent Acquisition Team based in Bratislava.
• Administrative support for the local Recruitment team covering Central Europe
• Pre-selection and pre-screening of candidates
• Communication with recruiters and hiring managers
• Information storage and retrieval from the database of candidates
• Participation in projects, career fairs, university events
• Continuous improvement of processes
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Requirements for the employee
Language skillsEnglish - Upper intermediate (B2) and
German - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
• Advanced English and German
• University student in 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th year of daily studies
• Excellent communication & organizational skills
• Ability to work in a dynamic, high performance business environment
• Is willing to learn and to interact with people from a variety of cultures and backgrounds