Job description, responsibilities and duties
Dell’s Worldwide Procurement team is seeking an intern to join our Contracts team in Bratislava.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
- Assist with administrative contract tasks within the General Procurement management
systems (eg. vetting and processing contract requests, updating Ariba and other
tracking tools, sending for approvals, arranging contract signing and storage)
- Search, analyze and administer contract documents as required and to ensure
compliance to company policies
- Manage effective communications with key stakeholders
- Participate on internal performance improvement, audit and compliance projects
- Coordinate and liaise with internal Dell resources as required
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Requirements for the employee
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
• 3rd or 4th year daily University student - Law or Business Administration or other relevant area
• Advanced English language communication skills
(spoken and written)
• Comfortable working independently and within a team environment
• Diligent with attention to detail
• Proactive and accountable
• Time management skills
• Capacity for critical thinking