Java Software Engineer (Ref. No.: 16000TZM)
Job description, responsibilities and duties
NTT DATA, Inc. currently seeks a Java Software Engineer to join our team in Bratislava.
Java Software Engineer
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
• Design, coding, testing and documentation of software programs
• Analysis of business requirements and creation of software design
• Development of high-level specifications at the modular sub system level for software components into designs and implements the designs
• Troubleshooting and debugging critical problems and resolving complex technical issues
• Drives engineering processes, e.g. building automation, unit testing, software configuration management and packaging
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, is a leading business and IT services provider and global innovation partner, and part of the NTT DATA family of companies, with 80,000 professionals based in over 40 countries. NTT DATA combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process and IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. NTT DATA is part of NTT Group, one of the world’s largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues, and partner to 80% of the Fortune Global 100. Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
Requirements for the employee
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Language skillsEnglish - Advanced (C1) or
German - Advanced (C1)
Computer skills - programmer
Java - advanced
Personality requirements and skills
• Business or computer science degree or equivalent education
• 4+ years of work experience in software application development
• Experience in web application development in Java SE / Java EE
• English advanced
• German language advanced
• Knowledge of telecommunication or networking applications
• Knowledge of Java EE environment such as EJB 3.0, Hibernate, Servlets, Java Server Faces, Swing