Are you in your final year of university studies? Start your career at Dell and join the group of future finance leaders!
Job description, responsibilities and duties
***FOR GRADUATES 2017 ONLY***
Become a part of program for future leaders at Dell, join our FINANCE GRADUATE PROGRAM 2017!
Finance Graduate Program is aimed for graduates in the field of management or economics. Dell Bratislava has been running it since 2006. It is a full time job in one of our financial organizations (fin. planning, accounting, tax…); a fixed term contract is signed for 1 year. The program is an on the job learning combined with trainings in finance and business acumen, technical skills, finance systems, communication and presentation skills and case studies. Its aim is to form the future financial leaders in our organization. After the program is over you would have the opportunity to continue in our Finance Development Program where you would have the chance for a 6 month international assignment.
• 1st step: telephone screening
• 2nd step: online tests
• 3rd step: panel interview
• 4th step: feedback provided or offer communicated
In case of your interest please apply for the role till April 16th, 2017 (Sunday).
Would you like to find out more about our unique program for finance or business graduates at Dell - Finance Graduate Program 2017?
Sign up for AFTERWORK@DELL! Meet your future colleagues and the Finance Graduate Program Alumnis and find out how it feels like to work at Dell during a special networking event!
You can apply through the link listed below, but hurry up, the seats are limited.
What do we offer?
• Fulltime contract
• trainings and educational opportunities
• 400 € relocation bonus
• meal voucher fully paid by employer
• external language courses (up to 170 €/year reimbursed by Dell)
• fitness center directly at Dell
• sport activities for free
• two cafés and a canteen in the building
• healthcare service
Watch the Finance Graduate Program Promotion Video to learn more about the program here: http://del.ly/FGPVideo
Requirements for the employee
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
LOOKING FOR STUDENTS WHO?
• are soon to be graduated in 2017 (full-time) graduates in Business & Finance
• are fluent English speakers & writers
• have strong presentation skills
• have strong academic record
• have very good computer skills
Previous intern experience preferred, foreign experience is an advantage.