Senior Back End Developer
Bratislava, Žilina, full-time
We look for you
Are you up to challenge in back end? As a Senior Back End Developer you create custom build software solutions with leverage on Open Source to remain agile, innovative and prevent vendor lock – in. The result is custom build application side by side with standard business applications like SAP, Salesforce etc., with aim to provide sustainability and extend competitive differentiation. Our customers are global companies from all around the world with huge and complex systems, which makes sure you will deal with challenges and gain experience like nowhere else.
- You and others consider you as very fast in coding
- Positive Mindset and team player
- Willingness to learn and improve
- 3+ years of experience on development position with SCRUM, Design thinking and Agile experience
- Knowledge of Cloud Architecture (Parallelism, Scalability, Deployment, Security) and UNIX/LINUX operating systems
- Good written and spoken English
You will be responsible
- Product development
- Software/ Data model design
- Screen/ Web design
- Creation of work packages for other team members
- Effort estimates
- Support on customer implementation projects
- Knowledge sharing
- Creation of documentation
- Training and education
- Being part of a motivated, innovative and dynamic team
- Working in an international environment
- Extensive solutions, process training and knowledge transfer
- Growth opportunities and chances of long – term employment
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Flexible working time
- Worldwide travel insurance
- Language trainings
- Extra beneficial sickleave pay
- Additional company benefits
Information for applicantsWe will only contact those candidates with the best fit in skills and experience.
Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award
Data management specialist DataVard is recognized by Deloitte as one of the fastest growing and most innovative technology companies in Germany. Deloitte awarded DataVard 3rd place at its Technology Fast 50 Award 2015 for its software (KATE) that automates tests of SAP® systems.
BECOME A DATAVARDIANIf you’re interested in any of these positions please send us a motivation letter with a professional CV in English to email@example.com.
WHAT IS YOUR PASSION?The core of our success is the people that make this happen, from the inexperienced to experienced we care about every DataVardian. Therefore we heavily invest into professional development and personal satisfaction of our employees.
Visit our career page to find out how we hire and what we can offer.