Senior Front End Developer
Bratislava, Žilina, full-time
We look for you
Are you up to challenge in front end? As a Senior Front End Developer you create custom build software solutions with leverage on Open Source to remain agile, innovative and prevent vendor lock – in. The result is custom build application side by side with standard business applications like SAP, Salesforce etc., with aim to provide sustainability and extend competitive differentiation.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the development of web and mobile solutions
- Familiarity with current frameworks in frontend development and experience in agile software development (SCRUM)
- Experience in the development of single-page web apps (Angular 2 and React) and mobile apps (iOS / Android)
- Team player - you enjoy making all things possible with the team, with advanced English language skills
- Experience with CSS Precompiler (SASS / SCSS or LessCSS)
- Experience in single sourcing of mobile apps (Xamarin or React Native)
- German language skills
You will be responsible
- Passionate front-end developer with an excellent feel for design and usability
- Independent development of web and mobile solutions
- Responsible for the creation of attractive and innovative graphical interfaces, updating web applications and products
- Support on customer implementation projects
- Creation of documentation and knowledge sharing
- Our Co-Innovation Lab offers you the best of both worlds: a flexible start-up-like developer work style in Bratislava/ Zilina, Slovakia, with the reliability of an established international company
- For us, programming = lifestyle ≠ work
- Rich set of possibilities for professional and personal growth (trainings, personal coaching, etc.)
- Learn from and with the best
- Worldwide travel insurance
- Language trainings
- Extra beneficial sickleave pay
Information for applicantsWe will only contact those candidates with the best fit in skills and experience.
Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award
Data management specialist DataVard is recognized by Deloitte as one of the fastest growing and most innovative technology companies in Germany. Deloitte awarded DataVard 3rd place at its Technology Fast 50 Award 2015 for its software (KATE) that automates tests of SAP® systems.
BECOME A DATAVARDIANIf you’re interested in any of these positions please send us a motivation letter with a professional CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT IS YOUR PASSION?The core of our success is the people that make this happen, from the inexperienced to experienced we care about every DataVardian. Therefore we heavily invest into professional development and personal satisfaction of our employees.
Visit our career page to find out how we hire and what we can offer.