SAP Associate Support Specialist
Bratislava, Banská Bystrica, full-time
We look for you
Do you consider yourself innovative, resourceful in problem solving and feel natural with people? As a SAP Associate Support Specialist in Datavard’s Product Development team your main responsibility is to assure the quality, maintenance of communication with customers across as well as providing following solutions of SW incidents. The task is to understand the functionality and business value of our product portfolio with its release cycle and enhance the quality of the product portfolio in order to improve the overall customer experience.
- You are motivated and willing to work as a part of a young team and learn new things
- You are a graduate of a technical/IT- oriented university, or you are in the last two semesters of studying and just about to graduate is beneficial
- You have intermediate - advanced skills in English language, i.e. you are able to communicate in both verbal and written form with customers;
- Additional communication skills in German language are beneficial
- SAP‘s programming language ABAP is not required, but beneficial
- Any programming skills and SQL knowledge is beneficial
You will be responsible
- Quality assurance and maintenance of customer's initial contact with customer support and following with providing solution of SW incident on 1st level customer support
- Assurance and maintenance of complete incident lifecycle till it’s successful completion and/or after escalation to a higher level of support
- Communication and creation of related materials in english language
- Obtaining from customer in written form or by telephone basic information about incident
- Incident simulation and analysis
- Continuous communication with customers providing information for further solution development
- Solution propositions to customers and incident completion on customers’ side
- Knowledge increase in SAP systems and modules, SLO solutions, business solutions and products, programming in ABAP and new technologies
- Active knowledge sharing and team support in solving of entrusted tasks
- Performance and duration estimation of entrusted tasks
- Being part of a motivated, innovative and dynamic team
- International work environment
- Extensive product and process training and knowledge transfer
- Growth opportunities and chances of long-term employment
- Flexible work times
- Possibility to travel abroad
- World wide travel insurance
- Extra beneficial sickleave pay
- Attractive Bonus plan
- Language trainings
- Additional company benefits
Information for applicantsWe will only contact those candidates with the best fit in skills and experience.
Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award
Data management specialist DataVard is recognized by Deloitte as one of the fastest growing and most innovative technology companies in Germany. Deloitte awarded DataVard 3rd place at its Technology Fast 50 Award 2015 for its software (KATE) that automates tests of SAP® systems.
BECOME A DATAVARDIANIf you’re interested in any of these positions please send us a motivation letter with a professional CV in English to email@example.com.
WHAT IS YOUR PASSION?The core of our success is the people that make this happen, from the inexperienced to experienced we care about every DataVardian. Therefore we heavily invest into professional development and personal satisfaction of our employees.
Visit our career page to find out how we hire and what we can offer.