Bratislava, Žilina, full-time
We look for you
Are you up for a challenge? As a Developer in DataVard, you create software products in area of (big) data management, test automation and data analytics. You can work with some of the latest technologies such as Hadoop, HIVE, column oriented and in-memory databases. Our customers are global companies from all around the world with huge and complex systems, which makes sure you will deal with challenges and gain experience like nowhere else.
- You and others consider yourself as very fast in coding
- Positive mindset
- Team player
- Willingness to learn and improve
- 3+ years of experience on development position
- Python, Java, C/C++, C# (at least one) on a good level
- Very good technical skills
- Good written and spoken English
You will be responsible
- Product development
- Software / Data model design
- Screen / Web design
- Creation work packages for other team members
- Effort estimates
- Support on customer implementation projects
- Customer support
- Knowledge sharing
- Creation of documentation
- Training and education
- Being part of a dedicated, young and dynamic team
- International work environment
- Flexible work times
- Extensive product and process training and knowledge transfer
- Language trainings
- Growth opportunities and chances of long-term employment
- Worldwide emergency insurance
- Extra beneficial sick leave pay
- Additional company benefits
Information for applicantsWe will only contact those candidates with the best fit in skills and experience.
Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award
Data management specialist DataVard is recognized by Deloitte as one of the fastest growing and most innovative technology companies in Germany. Deloitte awarded DataVard 3rd place at its Technology Fast 50 Award 2015 for its software (KATE) that automates tests of SAP® systems.
BECOME A DATAVARDIANIf you’re interested in any of these positions please send us a motivation letter with a professional CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT IS YOUR PASSION?The core of our success is the people that make this happen, from the inexperienced to experienced we care about every DataVardian. Therefore we heavily invest into professional development and personal satisfaction of our employees.
Visit our career page to find out how we hire and what we can offer.